Sunday, May 6, 2007

Birthday Bliss

Here is my little man, he is completely obsessed with the shower. If he hears it running he overcomes any and all obstacles to make his way through the shower doors! Yesterday Tim started the shower and sure enough, there went Bryce into the shower pajamas and all. He wasn't quite sure he liked having wet clothes on, but it didn't stop him from staying in and enjoying himself.
This is when he realized he was BUSTED!!
Today is my birthday, but yesterday I experienced Birthday Bliss! My mom came and stayed with the kids for the day, so Tim and I went on a shopping spree (we finally got our insurance money)! It was so much fun, we talked about the boys a lot, but it was so nice to walk through the mall, holding hands, and having adult conversation :) After power shopping all day, we went to dinner at The Melting Pot, which is a fondue restaurant. It was soooo GOOD, we loved it. Tim had called ahead and so kindly told them it was my Birthday, so there was a Balloon Bouquet waiting for me at our table with a take home bar of chocolate fondue, and they took our picture, too. All in All it was a great day and now I get to spend my real birthday today with the kids. I am telling you it is BIRTHDAY BLISS, I am so lucky!!!!!! Oh yeah, and Blake and Bryce got me a new pink razr cell phone since mine only works half the time, they love their mommy!