We went to the playland at Halo Burger today and in walked 2 cute little girls maybe 3 and 5 yrs old. Bryce immediatlely said "hi" about 3 times and flashed his charming grin. Bryce continued to stalk them while they ate their lunch, and Blake was sly keeping tabs out of the corner of his eye. As soon as the girls hit the play land, both boys pounced. Blake was asking their names and chased them around while Bryce took notes as he tried to keep up.
I guess it's bye bye shy guys and hello social butterflies! Blake was even faking injuries to get attention and/or sympathy from the girls . . . a typical boy!!! He would say, "OH, I hurt my forehead" or "Ouch, my toe hurts". I wonder where he learned that from?????
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


1 comment:
Play on, playa!
Post a Comment