Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Blake!!

My baby Blake turned 4 years old today and he had the best birthday!! He started his day by picking out balloons and then picking up his Best Friend, Taylor.

Then his Best Buddies, Collin, Ty, and Asa came over to our house for a Pirate Party
Blake and his friends LOVED the ice cream cone cupcakes we made the night before
Blake had so much fun with his friends, but they seriously did a number on our house. Toys were EVERYWHERE!!!! Here is a snapshot of the Toy Room:
When Daddy got home from work we gave Blake his present from Mom, Dad & Bryce
A Camera :)
He has been asking for a camera for the last 6 months,
so this was the reaction we were looking for!
As I reminisced on the early Blakey days Blake told me that he really wants to be a big boy, so I shouldn't be sad. With that said, I am so proud of my 4 Year Old Boy!!

No comments: