Thank you, thank you to our best friend Monica for spending time with us in the park yesterday to take some family photos. It was a perfect Fall day and we now have so many great pics to choose from. Let us know your favorites, we are having a hard time deciding! I numbered the family photos so you can "vote" for your favorite, we appreciate your help.
Where it all began: Just the two of us
xoxo
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
Goofy Boy Blake
Mr. Serious Bryce
My two babies, melt my heart
Not only brothers, but Best Friends
We had many more great shots, these are just some of my favorites. Thank you to Monica, she did a great job as you can see. I don't know what we would do without the Woolmans, Brad was over cleaning my carpet this morning! What GREAT friends, LOVE YOU!


1 comment:
They are all really nice! I think #2 and #3 are my favorites :)
Post a Comment