Friday morning started our season of madness. My Mom & I ventured out to the local K-Mart & Wal-Mart like a couple of crazies and got the BEST deals. It was so exciting, but I am now extremely tired. It's hard work being an expert shopper. I really don't feel bad about all my purchases, I am only doing my part to help the economy. GO USA!!!
The day after Thanksgiving is the day we have the VanDeVusse feast. It is also when my Mom puts up her Christmas tree and the boys were on hand to help this year.
The bottom half of the tree is fully loaded with ornaments, can't say so much for the top half!
Uncle Allen has spent the entire week with the boys. He picked them up from our house on Tuesday morning and brought them to Mimi and Pa's house. Blake and Bryce LOVE their Uncle Allen, we wish he lived closer to us. Virginia is too far away :(
My camera broke Thursday morning, so I (a self proclaimed paparazzo) am hating not being able to capture every moment on camera. I borrowed these pics from my Mom's camera and will have to do the same with Sean & Erica's. No worries, I ordered a new one online and it will be here Tuesday, YAY!!!! Merry Christmas to me.



2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! Rach, you are WAY craziest than I am. Just the thought of Black Friday sales sends shivers down my spine. Yikes. Say hi to Allen from us.
Okay, that was supposed to say crazier! I cannot type on a laptop. I add other letters and delete things making such a mess!!! Oops!
Post a Comment