Then Uncle Allen tracked Santa's route on the computer to see if he was heading our way

It was so fun this year because Blake and Bryce were both so excited and fully understood the magic of Santa

They snuggled with Mimi and Pa for a while before heading off to bed
It was so fun this year because Blake and Bryce were both so excited and fully understood the magic of Santa
They snuggled with Mimi and Pa for a while before heading off to bed
Santa left so many presents and as they started in to their stockings Blake says, "I don't understand what's happening here." When I asked what he meant he replied with a concerned look: "I am not getting anything I ordered".
I once again explained that Santa can't possibly provide EVERYTHING he asks for, but that he should be patient because these are only stocking presents, there are more under the tree. GEEZ!!!
Blake and Bryce ended up very happy and appreciative for the gifts they received, especially the Michigan and Michigan State outfits from Mimi and Pa. (They always play pretend football and Blake is Michigan and Bryce is MSU. We are and always will be a house divided :) They also got transformers, batman action figures and much more!! Uncle Allen took them shopping 3 separate times to spoil them with gifts. They are very lucky little boys.
Thank you thank you for a perfect fun-filled Christmas, we love you Mimi, Pa, & Uncle Allen!!


No comments:
Post a Comment