Happy 5
th Birthday, Blake! He woke up this morning and said, "I'm a 5 year old Man, I can't believe it!" It just doesn't seem possible that 5 years have gone by since we first met our baby Blake. We loved him from the start and are so proud of the boy he has become. Our cuddly, kind hearted, sensitive boy brings so much joy and love to our lives. We thank God every day for such a
wonderful blessing.
Baby Blake: 4 Days old

1st Birthday

2 years old and a new big brother

3 years: his blue birthday

4 years old

5 years old
and he is so happy he will finally get to go to kindergarten next year :)

We love you, Blake, Happy Birthday
xoxoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
Awww - he is such a handsome boy, um I mean 5 year old MAN! Hugs!
Happy Birthday Blake! We miss you. I love the pictures, it is neat to see how he has changed a little every year(Yes, he has changed). I love his 1st birthday pic, he looks like a little boy with a cute baby face.
Post a Comment