Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Bunny Trail

We had a weekend full of Easter fun and it kept us hoppin! We took the trail all the way to Mimi and Pa's to spend a few days and the Easter Bunny came early on Saturday when we also enjoyed our traditional Easter Tacos
Brycie LOVES tacos
Blake even ate a taco . . . no meat, but I didn't care, at least it wasn't peanut butter :)

Saturday we hopped the trail back home and here are the boys all ready for church


Being very silly



Just the Guys
Mommy & her big boys

After church we spent the day with Grandma & Grandpa O'Mara, Sean, Erica & Quinn. Those pics will come later, though, because I left my camera at Sean & Erica's house!
Happy Easter to all!!

2 comments:

Amanda Lang said...

cute pictures! The boys sure are growing up? How are you feeling??? I hope well!

Linds said...

What a great picture of the boys! I love that they match!