Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family & Friends

Max is one lucky baby to be born into this life with wonderful, loving family and friends. We would like to thank everyone who has sent cards, gifts, dinner, and those who have come to meet our newest family member. We are very thankful for your support and so happy to share our joy with all of you.
Blake, Bryce & Max say THANK YOU!!
Our neighbor Alex
Our neighbor, Noi, also came over but refused a picture :(

Monica and the rest of the Woolman clan

The Dunneback Family

Traci (Bryce wouldn't stop kissing her)

Jamie & Gracie

Traci and Max

Nancy


Mimi & Pa

Taylor

Sean, Erica, & Quinn

Lindsay & Rich
(Rich has yet to hold Max, but he's visited him several times)

Kara has also come over, but I can't find the picture? (sorry Kara)

Robin, Lauren & Lilly

Grandpa O'Mara

Grandma O'Mara

Max has heard all about all of our family & friends and can't wait to meet all of you ,especially Uncle Allen at Thanksgiving. We love you all!!

1 comment:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Ok, now I feel like a poohead friend. Seriously, I have this birthday gift sitting here, screaming every day that I want to see you and little Max, and of course Blake and Bryce. We all seem to be in good health (KNOCK ON WOOD) and for at least a week now. Is there a day/time that is good for you to drop it off real quick? Jonathan wanted me to ask you if you received the card we left at the hospital (I told him to slide it under the door, but I think he clipped it or something). If not no worries. =) It was a cheesy card...but I wanted it to get there the day he arrived. ;) if not, know we love you. Send me a message when you get a chance. Glad you have had so much help and so many fun visits!!!! =) Especially since I have been L.A.M.E. Sorry.