I love my Dad. For those of you who don't know my Dad (who is also referred to as "Big Guy" wherever we go, so much so that it has become his nickname) he is serious and smart yet funny. He loves to play with the kids, watch cartoons, watch sports, hang out at the golf course, and razz my Mom. Another thing you should know about him is that he has a dry sense of humor and you can rarely tell whether he is joking or serious??!! In one of these instances, while we were visiting at Christmas, he expressed his opinion and I heard it loud and clear. He didn't feel that he was represented enough on our Blog, so here it is Dad, a blog all about YOU!
My Dad

PS - he is wearing his "Big Guy" shirt and (as the boys call them) "Pa Pants"
Pa & Mimi with the boys

My Mom & Dad
xoxo
Love you Dad! Now you are officially Blog worthy :)
1 comment:
The first picture of your dad literally made me laugh out loud. I love it!
Post a Comment