Blake and Bryce woke up at 6:30am today and made themselves comfy on our bed while Tim and I stubbornly remained still with our eyes closed. The boys, however, know how to break the sleepy parent syndrome . . . ask a million questions one right after another.
Blake: Dad what does AM mean?
Tim: AM means morning and FM means afternoon (AAHHH hahahahaha)
Blake: Dad, when I'm a grown up can I just have this house cuz it's kinda nice?
Tim: We'll talk about it when you are an adult
Blake: I think I'll change my name to Tim when I'm an adult
Tim: Why?
Blake: It's a really good name for an adult (This kid is way too worried about adulthood)
Bryce: Mom? You know what I want to call you?
Me: What?
Bryce: The Best Mom in the World
Me: Ok, it worked, I'm up!
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment