Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Max Aiden One Year Pics

A HUGE thank you to Monica for working her magic and somehow getting some super cute pictures of our busy boy. Max does not stand still for very long, so I think it's a miracle she got as many shots as she did! Here a just a few of our favorites ..
He is into pumpkin smashing, lil trouble maker
He thinks he is HOT stuff

Such a BIG boy, he looks older than ONE here

On the go again


Love this look :)



and my favorite of the bunch


It always amazes me that Monica and I can just casually hang out at the park with the kids and she walks away with all these great pictures. Thanks so much, Mon, we love you!

1 comment:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I. LOOOOVE. THESE!!!!!! I. LOOOOVE HIM!!!! Oh man! What CUTE ideas and what a cute cute cute boy!