Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog about Blake

Our Blake is growing up so fast. He is feeling pretty BIG these days as he is the biggest brother and the oldest cousin of all the O'Mara boys :)
When Blake met Declan he melted. He was holding him and said, "I just wish I could hold him all day". He then proceeded to tell all of us how he can't wait until he can be a babysitter. He has decided that he will have a different job each season: babysitter in the summer, scientist in the fall, and a mail carrier in the spring . . . guess he's still undecided about winter. With these jobs he said he will save money for college. I like guy with big plans :)
He also came home from school with a card for me yesterday. It had a beautiful Christmas tree he had drawn, a giant heart, and he wrote "Vary Christmas, Mom!" :)
LOVE this boy xoxo

1 comment:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

OHHHHHH!!!! So sweet! All of it! He is the sweetest!