Keeping up with the O'Mara family: A journal of our everyday lives detailing the happy, fun, sad, and crazy times we endure as a family.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Irish Blessings
We are so lucky in love, we have 3 little Irish blessings to celebrate St. Patrick's Day today. We set up a trap for that little leprechaun last night, but he got away from us again this year and turned our milk GREEN!!!
3 little Irishmen
After a little too much green milk! Dancing the Irish jig Max style
I love these pictures! I have been thinking about you so much. I feel jipped when I don't get to see you on Fridays....Lauren loves when Daddy picks her up though (when he can). Big hugs!
1 comment:
I love these pictures! I have been thinking about you so much. I feel jipped when I don't get to see you on Fridays....Lauren loves when Daddy picks her up though (when he can). Big hugs!
Post a Comment