Saturday, May 14, 2011

Arizona Trip for Two

Tim and I left the kids with Mimi for 5 days while we went to Arizona for a little vacation. We stayed at my Grandpa's house in Gold Canyon, visited my Aunt and Cousins in Chandler and Scottsdale, spent one night at a Scottsdale resort, and went to Sedona for 2 days. We missed the boys like CRAZY, but had soooooo much fun!

Just Us


Joshie, my cousins son, born the same day as Max


Aunt Shelly & Cousin Jenni lounging at the resort



I honestly have no words to describe the unbelievable natural beauty in Sedona. We shopped in the picturesque town, ate on a balcony overlooking the mountains, and went on a 3 hour hike.Tim the tough guy holding up this rock ;) so I can get through



Gorgeous scenery






View from the balcony of our hotel room


Beginning of our hike


Show boating while crossing the stream on our hike


I had no idea I was in this picture when Tim took it, but it is my FAVORITE picture, not only because my butt looks good (KIDDING) but because it captures so much more than I can explain!


We spent an afternoon on Canyon Lake boating and wake boarding. So fun!!

This is Me


Sooo Pretty!


My cousins, Jenni & Michelle


Tim & Mike (Michelle's husband)


Tim wake boarding


Love my cuzins!!!





Birthday celebration in Arizona with the Best Key Lime Pie EVER!!

No comments: