Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Alex

We were invited to celebrate Alex's 7th birthday on Tuesday at Lucky's Steakhouse and then cake at her house after. Alex is like the daughter I never had, she is at our house nearly every day, all the boys love her and they also fight like siblings occasionally. Tim always insists that she is so much like me that if we did have a daughter she would be exactly like Alex.


Max brought flowers for his "TT"


Crazy kids

Not sure why Max is holding up #1 with both hands, lol

This girl LOVES crab legs, which is why her birthday dinner was at Luckys!!


The day was topped off with Ice Cream pie from Uncle Rays. YUM!!!

Happy 7th Birthday to our girl!

Just a picture of Max and his friend Cooper. Max just loves this dog, follows him around, pets him, and I'm sure I will break his heart one day when I tell him we can never have a dog.

2 comments:

erin said...

She did not eat all those crab legs! That meal looks enormous in front of that little girl. So funny :)

O'Mara Family said...

She ate nearly all of it!!!! It was then I realized that she MUST be my daughter, lol!