My mind has been put at ease. I spoke to my Dr. today about the results of all my testing on the mass by my parathyroid and it still isn't clear what it is exactly, but she is not worried about it right now. I will be having another ultrasound in 3 months to monitor the size of the mass, but it looks okay so far. Thank you, Thank you!!!!! What a blessing.
Tomorrow is our Easter party at Mom's Club, we are very excited :) We have an Easter Egg hunt, goodies and prizes, crafts and games. Blake is really looking forward to it, I will be sure to take my camera. The Mom's Club is through our church and we get together 2 Fridays out of the month at our Family Center Gym and have field trips, too. The kids get to play in the gym, do a craft, have a snack, and blow off a lot of steam while socializing with other kids. Meanwhile, the Mom's get to chat and play with our kids without any worries. It is a great support system and I have met many friends there. AFter the fire, all the moms came to our rescue with clothes, shoes, coats, toys, books, etc. I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful ministry.
Well we have a busy weekend planned and Tim is gone all week next week, so we are praying for healthy, happy kids and parents :)
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


2 comments:
Rachel - that is WONDERFUL news!!! What a relief and much needed break for you. I couldn't be happier!
What a relief! I was so worried about you and this is good news.
Post a Comment