Yesterday I walked into the Nancy's house (the babysitter) and Blake comes running up and says, "Aw, Brycie puked all over the carpet, it was huge, and it stinks, he's sick, he wants Mama." I looked over to see Nancy cleaning the carpet and Bryce walks over with a huge smile and says, "Hi Mama".
I call him a Random Puker because he seriously will just puke at a random time and then be completely fine. He actually does this at least once a month, so I really thought this was another one of those times. However, when we got home he proceeded to throw up throughout the evening into the next morning. Our poor baby has the flu :(
Just when I thought he was feeling better, we walked outside to get the mail this afternoon, and as we were walking back in I picked him up and his butt was soaking wet. Yup, you guessed it, diarrhea out the diaper, through the shorts, down the legs, into the shoes and now all over me too!!!! YUCK!! So, he had his 4th bath in the last 18 hours and now is taking a well deserved nap. I pray he feels better soon!
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


1 comment:
Poor little guy - hope he feels better real soon!
Post a Comment