Keeping up with the O'Mara family: A journal of our everyday lives detailing the happy, fun, sad, and crazy times we endure as a family.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Blake has met his match!
Well, Blake and Bella met for a play date in the park last week and I couldn't believe how it all unfolded. Blake has A LOT of energy and NO FEAR, it is quite a dangerous combination. He hasn't come across many kids his own age who can keep up with his fast paced play style . . . that is until he met Bella. They ran circles around the play scape, up and down the slides, laughing on the swings, but it wasn't until we went for a stroll around the park that the inner wrestler came out in two of the craziest 3 year old kids around. The two of them were chasing each other in the grass when all of the sudden Bella caught Blake and tackled him down to the ground. They were rolling around like a couple of puppies and even when Blake attempted to get up Bella yanked him down for another round. I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. Luckily Bella's Mom had a camera and caught the two of them in action. Blake eventually piped up and said, "I call a TIME OUT" and Bella let him go, but he still talks about that day in the park :)
No comments:
Post a Comment