He got to his classroom and put a sticker by his name on the attendance chart then found his name tag. He proceeded to his seat to color a picture and decorate his crayon box. He politely raised his hand and asked the teacher, "Can I have one of these crayon things for my brother, his name is Bryce". The teacher thought it would be best for Bryce to get his next year ;) He was a good boy and listened to the teacher and followed directions, I was so proud of him!
At the end of the day he asked if next time I could please not come with him because he would like to do it by himself. OH MAN!! This was orientation day, so the parents stayed with the kids, but next week is the real deal and Blake will be pleased to know that I won't be there . . . I will be in the car crying!!!!!
You know how Blake is with pictures, so here is the only decent picture
This is Bryce when he found out brother was going to school without him . . . Poor Baby.
Blake is in the "Green Frog" class and this is his bag he brought his papers home in.
This is the picture he colored, but as you can tell he isn't really into coloring.
I threw in a few random pictures of the boys playing:in this one Blake was laughing so hard he peed a little in his underpants.
Blake and Bryce are worried about the loose stones in Mimi and Pa's driveway.
Here is Blake the Golfer
Pa got Blake his own set of golf clubs with a name tag and everything. He loves to go to the golf course with Pa although he swings more like a hockey player than a golfer!

Blake and Bryce are worried about the loose stones in Mimi and Pa's driveway.
Here is Blake the GolferPa got Blake his own set of golf clubs with a name tag and everything. He loves to go to the golf course with Pa although he swings more like a hockey player than a golfer!



1 comment:
I LOVE the golf outfits! I can't believe Blake is all grown up and going to class. lol. Brycie is not to far behind.
Post a Comment