Friday, October 12, 2007

Poopy Day

Hello my name is Rachel and I hate poop. Yes I am a nurse and should have a tolerance to bodily functions and products, but I have to draw the line somewhere. While I was blow drying my hair this morning (yup still the same day that is referred to in the previous blog) Bryce pooped then removed his diaper and spread his poop all over his ride-on firetruck, on the tile floor, then walked to my bathroom while leaving a trail of poop on the carpet. It has been a rough 18 hours. The little monsters are sleeping now, and I am on my knees praying they wake up happy and in control of their bodily functions because we are meeting my aunt, uncle, and cousins for dinner in Lansing.
By the way, Tim is out of town on business and won't be back until tomorrow . . . he always misses all the fun!

2 comments:

The Kelpy Family said...

Go figure puke and poop happens while Daddy is away. I hope your weekend gets better! This too shall pass (it just sucks while in the middle of it!!!). Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Oh god. I am so sorry! I had my first poop adventure with Sienna in the tub about 2 weeks ago and I thought THAT was bad. Your unfortunate episode out does mine by far!