These two brothers have been causing some trouble lately. They love to play together, but for the last week they are having a difficult time sharing as well as listening. It is so frustrating! The worst is when I am having a stern talk with Blake and he LAUGHS at me. He has been sent to his room, put in a time out, and I have taken toys away; but he can't seem to control his laughter when he is in trouble. He even has to put his hand over his mouth because he grins ear to ear when he knows he did something wrong!
Tim has been working A LOT this week, so I have been flying solo with the trouble making twosome. Tim and I are taking a week long vacation starting next week and I have been worried about leaving the boys, but now I realize that Momma needs a break :)
Although, I will indeed still worry and I will miss them like CRAZY!!!
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment