Blake and Bryce have been busy "going to work" and "fixing" all of the so called broken items around the house. They have been practicing their teamwork as they say and using their toy tools to hammer, drill, and screw more things than you can imagine. Blake even has a book that uses a wrench to fix a car in the story.
Bryce has been loading up his "trailer" with items that need to be fixed. Yes he has a GREAT imagination, I have no clue how he thought of hooking a little couch over his fire truck and calling it a trailer, but it is hilarious. He even makes the beep beep sounds when he puts it in reverse!
Now here is my Blakey all grown up with his "spikey" hair because he wants to look like Uncle Sean. He came home from school today with blue paint all over his pants (not pictured, already in the washer) and was very coy when I asked him about the mess. He finally broke down and told me that he painted at school, but he can't tell me what he did because it is a secret. Are you kidding me??? Since when can a 4 year old keep a secret? He has not ever kept any secret that I told him and he is always calling me out at the most inconvenient times, so this is a milestone. I am going to be in trouble because this kid is getting GOOD!!!!!!! I am guessing (because that's how I am) that it is a Mother's Day present.****NOTE to all Males reading this blog, Sunday, May 11th is Mother's Day and YES you should get your wife something and put your kids name on it :) Love you, Honey!!


No comments:
Post a Comment