Sunday, August 10, 2008

6 years and 2 kids later

Today is our 6th Wedding Anniversary and I thought I would pay tribute with some flash back pictures

13 years ago: Tim's Junior Prom

Our Engagement Picture
Our Wedding Day: 8-10-02
6 years later and you still got it Babe, Happy Anniversary!

xoxo


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

The Kelpy Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Mark and Ashlie said...

Congratulations! Stop by next weekend for some twin time! I hope you and Tim were able to enjoy some quiet time together today!

Robin said...

Happy Anniversary! To help you celebrate, I am sitting here in my bridesmaid dress drinking a bottle, er, um, I mean a toast to you! Congrats!

erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize we celebrated the same weekend (one year apart)...ours is today!

TinkerDot Designs said...

Hey, I didn't realize how similar our marriages are...Dave and I celebrated our 6 yr. anniversary this past July 27th..and we have been together for 13 yrs. total (since my Sophomore yr. in HS)..crazy! happy anniversary!