Our new babysitter, Emily, started last week and everything is going great! It's like having a Nanny, part time anyways. She comes to our house, plays with the boys, does projects, makes fun snacks, has the boys pick up their toys, and dedicates time to reading books & teaching new skills. She also transports Blake to and from preschool and takes them to the library. Today I came home and she had run the dishwasher, picked up the house, and both boys were napping . . . ahhh a beautiful thing.
We really miss Nancy, but she is recovering at home and doing well with her physical therapy. We visit her often and hope that Bryce can go back to her house in the Fall.
Changing the subject --- how do you teach an almost 5 year old how to correctly say the following statements:
"He has none hair on top"
"What would happen if we had none bones in our bodies?"
Although I think it's kinda cute, I can't get through to him in my attempts at explaining (it's harder than I thought), so a little help please? Any kindergarten teachers out there, hint hint Ashlie :)
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


2 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! I get this question all the time...the only thing you can do right now is correct him when he says that and make him repeat it back to you. Or, you could give him a choice and say, "Does none air sound right or does any hair sound better?" It's totally normal...don't worry!
Gee, I wonder who he says the "none hair" about!!!
Post a Comment