Monday, January 26, 2009

Pajama Day

No school today and Bryce is sick, so we decided to make it a pajama day, which means we showered, brushed our teeth, brushed our hair and put on a new pair of pajamas to just be inside all day! Bryce has been throwing up since Sunday at 4am so the washing machine has been running non-stop and I have been disinfecting like a crazy person . . . we need a day like today. Bryce is still sick: fever, throwing up and the "squirts" as he calls it, but so far the rest of us have avoided the bug (our fingers are crossed).
The boys are loving our pajama day and Bryce has actually kept this Popsicle down, so I hope we are on our way back to normalcy!

2 comments:

TinkerDot Designs said...

Poor little guy! My girl are suffering through the same thing and have had it since Saturday. Grace is doing a bit better, but poor Lydia puked all over herself on the way to Grandma's this morning. So sad that I HAD to go to work today..darn job! :) Hope you have a fun pajama day and I hope you don't have too many more loads of pukey laundry too :)

The Kelpy Family said...

How are the rest of you holding up? Colin was throwing up on Monday and as of last night I was cautiously optimistic that the rest of us had escaped. That was till around 1 AM when I started throwing up. A lot. Ugh.