Monday, February 2, 2009

Wacky Winter Blahhhhs

February just arrived and already I am over this winter weather. The kids and I have been getting a little stir crazy and with that comes complete wackiness.
Wacky boy Blake posing with his beloved Bat Man
Wackier Boy Bryce with a hot wheels ring of fire
See, I told you, we are just getting crazier by the day around here.

I start an exercise class tonight, I am really excited to be doing something for myself. It is called Zumba and is a dance aerobics fun time (so I hear) and I will be doing it 2 nights a week. This comes at a perfect time because an hour ago Blake told me that I should get some exercise because I am getting a little bit fat. Thanks, kid, just the motivation I needed.

1 comment:

Amanda Lang said...

where are you taking zumba?? i am taking a tuesday night zumba class.