Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Handsome Boys

With the rain coming down this afternoon and me still not feeling well we had fun with the camera inside today and wanted to share these pictures. I am waiting for my favorite photographer at Parkplace Photography to become available so I can get Blake's 5 year pictures done, but until then these will do :)

My sweet Blakey


Brothers . . . please excuse the one without a shirt


My favorite smile with a bad boy shirt :(

Goofy Guy


Bryce thought this was his best look

Here's my little Brycie

His typical "CHEESE" smile
After viewing the pictures, Blake asked if his 2 friends Taylor and Caitlyn could please have a picture of him in their rooms. Where is he going with this??? Uhhhh, I guess that is up to their parents?!

2 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

YOU bet! It will go on our picture board in the kitchen! He is SOOO SOOO darling. I was so sad today thinking of how I won't see you as often, just due to not having preschool drop offs and pick ups. :( The girls wanted to play with the boys today. They are such good buddies. Hope you feel better SOOOON! Can I bring you dinner?!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Just came back to see these cute boys again!! AND, wish you a happy half way point!!!!! 20 weeks!! wooohoo! Hope you are feeling well!