Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Baby Boy at 25 weeks

Baby Boy is doing great! We saw the doctor yesterday, his heart rate was 155, and he was moving around like a crazy animal caught in a trap. It's quite entertaining as the Medical Assistant chases him around with the doppler and watches with wide eyes as my stomach is visually jolting every which way as baby boy tries to find his comfort zone. He's definitely an active little guy.
Baby and I are happily living in harmony these days: My blood pressure was perfect, 110/52, and my weight is . . . well, let's just say I'm excelling in that area! I finally stopped throwing up and I had a hungry month, okay?!
We have his name narrowed down to 2 choices and we most likely won't decide until we see his little face. I am also working on getting his room ready. I have the bedding, but still working on paint color and theme. So much fun getting ready for our little man :) I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

SO great! I was laughing imagining the tech with the doppler!!! Hey, you look FABULOUS!!! If that is an eating month....you can bring it! More brownies for you! ;) Again, we had SO much fun! Thanks for the other night. Glad to hear you are ALL doing wonderful!