Monday, June 15, 2009

Mackinac Island Wedding

Tim and I went to Mackinac Island over the weekend to see 2 friends, Brian & Katie, get married. It was so beautiful, the perfect setting with more than perfect weather, and they make the perfect match. Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Gist!

I was able to steel a moment with the Groom
Tim and I outside the resort where they were married
(Great shot, Jenni, thanks)

Tim was thrilled to have his picture taken by the bridge, ha ha

Tim & the beautiful Bride

Just us, again. I look like I indulged in a little too much fudge!
Brad & Monica the night before the wedding . . . not sure why I don't have a picture these two all dressed up, cuz they looked GOOD!

So much FUN!

3 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Rachel you look so cute! I had fun seeing your boys this weekend...they snuck over for a quick visit with Mimi!

TinkerDot Designs said...

Great pics, Rachel! It was a fun wedding (glad you like the pic I took :)). I only wish we all were able to hang out more. You guys were in same hotel and we never even saw you at there! How does that work?! Well, hope to see you again soon. You looked fabulous by the way :)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I really like the pics of you and Tim. That first one of you two is SUPER great! What a fun weekend!

PS. I just noticed you have another friend "Ashl-ie" ...cooooool....and rare!