Baby Boy #3 continues to love his temporary home. He has been an active little guy as he must be practicing his acrobatic moves and yoga stretches. I am constantly pushing body parts back in as they stick out several inches and actually hurt me. I think I am bruised from the inside in one favorite spot of his to jab me. It truly is one of the things I love about pregnancy, though, feeling my baby move is amazing. Blake and Bryce have also been taking great joy in the baby's movement. They like to lay their heads on my belly and wait for baby brother to give a good kick. It's quite hilarious to see their little heads bob from the impact . . . this kid packs a good punch :) The eager big brothers have also found a new game to play: place toys on Mom's belly and watch baby kick them off while giggling
uncontrollably. If you listen to the Oohs,
Ahhs, and
WOWs you would think you were watching a spectacular firework show. It is so much fun, and an easy game for me to play, I am required to lay or sit on the floor . . .
AHHHH.
Here is a picture of the boys at play
(taken with my camera phone, so not great quality, but you get the idea)

I'm so glad they already love playing with their brother.
On the statistical side of things baby is still growing BIG and actually measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. We are hoping it is only because he is positioned high and that once he drops he will measure on target (Oh please, oh please, oh please). His heart rate was 160 and my blood pressure was better than ever (YAY). My only complaint is heart burn. And when I say heart burn I mean the constant angry ball of fire raging from my stomach up to my throat. It is sooo much worse this time than my first two pregnancies and tums or Pepcid are not helping. Thankfully, I was able to get a prescription today and I am hopeful that I will at least be able to slightly recline myself to sleep at night. Here's to HOPE!
I am surprisingly already in my third trimester and we are all getting sooooo EXCITED to meet our newest family member in a few short months. Still working on names and still working on the room, but we will be ready when the time comes.
2 comments:
Wow, this pregnancy is flying...for me, at least :) Love the new entertainment for Blake and Bryce...too funny!
How cute! I drank Maalox straight from the bottle when I pregnant both times :(
Post a Comment