My cousin Michelle and I are pregnant together, due on the same exact day, and both expecting BOYS! Michelle and her
husband Mike live in Arizona, so we were so happy to see them and shower them with gifts on Sunday in Lansing. We are so excited for them to experience the joy of parenthood, just wish they lived closer so our boys could be best buddies.
Our pregnant bellies
Yes, I know I am large, thank you for noticing ;)

The new Momma to be and me

The Mommas and the Grandmas

My Mom, aka Grammy or Mimi

My cousins Angela,
Valeri, and Debra

The shower was so nice and Michelle looks beautiful! I love seeing my extended family and I even had a surprise run in with my dear friend Leah and her family. What a perfect Sunday!
1 comment:
Great pictures, Rachel! And you don't look huge! How crazy that you are both due on the same day with boys! Congrats to Michelle, too!
Post a Comment