Baby and I had another check up today and he is still measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule, YIKES! The doctor said he's chalking it up to my ability to grow large babies even in the most preeclamptic of situations. Hmm, we'll see, I still think it is just his position. I'm hoping for an average size baby somewhere between Blake and Bryce :)
My blood pressure was 90/50 (an all time low for me) and the Dr. said I look "Perfect". It sounds nice, right? He was just referring to the preeclampsia picture, but I can interpret how I like.
In other baby updates, we have the room ready minus wall hangings and curtains. and have the name picked out. I am determined to be more prepared this time after I delivered Bryce at 36 weeks with not even a package of diapers in the house!!!
One more story:
While I was working on things in the baby's room Bryce brought in his rocking chair and said it will be his job to rock the baby so that Dad and I don't have to. He then said, "She will love it". I quickly reminded him that he is going to have a baby brother, and he said, "Yeah, but I wish it was a She instead."
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment