Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My brother Allen came for Thanksgiving at my parents house and he finally got to meet his newest nephew. They made fast friends.
Thanksgiving Day was celebrated with turkey, all the fixings, pumpkin pie, and Lions football. I only wish I would have remembered to bring the Lions bib for Max that was a gift from the Richey family. However, I had to pack for 3 kids and myself and that was the only thing I forgot . . . amazing, huh?

Pa with Blake and Bryce watching the game


We also celebrated my brother's birthday with a large cupcake. Happy Birthday, Allen, but I think Blake & Bryce were more excited about the cake than he was :)

Max also got to meet the Brining Family and he was all smiles for Mark. Audrey and Lilly liked to say "baby" but were more interested in playing with toys and the older boys . . . Mark & Ashlie are going to have their hands full with those two cuties :)


We truly have so much to be thankful for, the obvious - family, friends, health, work, etc.
We are also thankful for all the little things that make our life a wonderful one - Blake's funny songs he makes up every day and his giggle box personality; Bryce's siren that sounds through the house as he plays trucks and his puppy dog eyes that win us over every time; Max's sweet baby coos, adorable smiles, and feeling his baby breath on our necks when he cuddles. Tim and I are so very thankful for all the blessings in our life and also for each other and all of you!


1 comment:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Great pictures Rachel! Glad we could finally meet Max! Maybe next year I'll make it shopping with you and your mom. Hope your kids stay healthy!