Monday, November 30, 2009

Tis the Season '09

Yes, that's right, 'tis the season for matching Christmas pajamas! Oh yeah, I LOVE IT!!!
Our snuggley smiley Christmas boys

We got a couple of really cute pictures (if I don't say so myself) but you should see the pics that didn't make the cut . . . hilarious! We took about 20 pics and the facial expressions captured are priceless. Bryce should be a model, he was happy, then he was sad, then he was mad, then he was scary, you get the point. Just love my boys in their jammies and I am going to continue to do this every year for as long as they let me :)

And because I take a million pictures a day, I have to add a few pictures of Max from yesterday, his 2 month birthday.
Earlier in the day Aunt Erica enjoyed a little cuddle time with Max. I like this picture!



So it's official, the Christmas season has begun: our tree is up, one ornament has already met its fate, the boys are in their matching pj's, and there will be many more pictures to come with coordinating outfits, etc. What a fun time of year!!
. . . . and Yes I know I'm a dork

No comments: