Saturday, February 20, 2010

Read, Rock, and Roll

READ
Blake has finally taken an interest in reading and we are very proud of what he has accomplished in a short time. He thinks it's so cool to be able to read to his brothers and his cousin Quinn


What do you think about that book, Quinn?
I think it was a hit! Quinn is so cute and growing up so fast, we just Love him!!!

ROCK
Our little rocker boy
Rock on, Max


ROLL
My Mom and I took Bryce shopping with us last week and he insisted on trying on some pants he found . . . size too short with pleats that come around the corner before he does
When he came out of the dressing room it became clear that crop pants are simply not a good look for boys . . . neither is going sockless in the middle of a Michigan winter!
I was practically rolling on the floor laughing, but Bryce didn't find any humor in the situation. Oh, I love that boy.


3 comments:

Witkowski Family said...

What a great look for Bryce :P What is he wearing on his head?

Could your little one get any cuter?! My goodness!

Witkowski Family said...

What a great look for Bryce :P What is he wearing on his head?

Could your little one get any cuter?! My goodness!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I am laughing! I LOVE reading your blog! The pants. Oh man! I LOVE those pics of Max. And....YAY!!!!!!!!! for Blake! It is such a grown up feeling! They definitely decide to do things when they want and are ready huh.....reading, but hello, Max crawling too! Kids are so funny.