I love
facebook for many reasons, but especially last week because it helped facilitate a bit of a family reunion!! I update my
facebook status maybe once or twice a month and last week I wrote, "On our way to Virginia" and I am so glad I did because
Katja saw it and we quickly realized we were going to be a mere 5-10 minutes away from where
Katja, her husband Matt, and their two kids Colin and Katherine live!
Katja and her family were kind enough to invite us over and put together an Egg hunt for the kids. They also took us to a nearby park where the kids had
soooooo much fun.
Katherine was enjoying the treats inside the egg more than the actual hunt ;)

Blake & Bryce were a little excited and loaded their baskets til the were busting at the seams

Sweet Katherine

Bryce & Colin became fast friends

Cute Colin

The
Kelpy Clan: Katherine, Matt,
Katja, and Colin

We had never even met Colin & Katherine prior to this visit, but thanks to
Katja's blog and our blog we keep in touch and feel like we are a part of each other's lives. We were so happy to finally meet the adorable smiling faces we see on the computer . . . they are even cuter and sweeter in person (hard to imagine, I know)! It was wonderful to spend time with all of you, what a bonus to our vacation! Thank you
Kelpy Family!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment