Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Mom

I'm so proud of my Mom! Her name is Sue VanDeVusse and she is not only a super Mom, fun grandma, great golfer, energetic EMT, but also a very talented designer. She makes greeting cards, gift boxes, marble coasters, heart shaped memory boxes, wall letters, and the list goes on! Her cards have been published in an online magazine and most recently she is featured on a Designer blog! Check it out: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/
There is also a link in this post to my Mom's blog :)
Way to go Mom, you do great work and I'm so happy you are being recognized for your masterpieces!!!
Love you

3 comments:

Traci K said...

Go Sue!!!

TinkerDot Designs said...

That is sooo exciting and awesome!! I clicked on the blog, but I don't see her stuff. Am I just missing it??

O'Mara Family said...

Thanks, Jenni, I guess you had to scroll down several postings to get to it . . . I posted a new link!
She's really humble and probaly mortified that I announced her big news :)