Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy 8 Months, Baby!

Our little Max at 8 Months old is quite the happy baby! He is still crawling all over the place, walking along furniture and with a push toy, claps with glee, waves backwards, said "Momma" clear as a bell (only one time, but I'm counting it cuz I had about 6 witnesses -ha), and loving table food as much as we allow. He's wearing mostly 12 month clothes and some 18 month stuff, still only has 2 teeth, and sleeps like a champ allll night long (momma loves you, baby).

Munkin in his stroller
He also loves his blankie and sucks his thumb when he's tired

Sweet baby boy, the past 8 Months have been so fun! Your big smile and bright eyes bring us more joy than you'll ever know. xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Max is so cute! I can't wait to snuggle him again. But hopefully for you he'll alow you a little more sleep next time.

erin said...

He's starting to look so little boy with all that hair! Too cute :)