Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Boys like Girls

I was tucking Blake and Bryce into bed one night and Blake started talking about this girl he likes.  Yes, he is 9 years old and is girl CRAZY!  He tells us a story about his crush going to a particular spot to read every day, so he got there first and was so glad he did.  She came up and when she saw Blake sitting there he said he scooched over and looked up at her.  She then sat down next to him and he said he was so glad he did it because they talked the entire reading hour and he said "I really got to know her character, Mom, and I liker her even more now".  ;)
Bryce then chimed in saying this girl at school always hugs him and he doesn't like it.  Blake told him he knows what girl he is talking about and that the girl is actually very sweet.  Bryce says, "She's nice, but I only like older girls . . .  like Paige".  Paige is 21 years old!!!!!!! 
Lord help us!

No comments: