Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What's your Mom like?

Anyone who knows me would probably agree I'm a little goofy.  I like to have fun, especially with my kids.  I play restaurant lady in the kitchen and have several different accents to apply depending on the type of food I am serving.  My boys enjoy it to a certain extent, but I usually push it to the point where they are begging me to talk normal again, haha!  Many of the neighborhood kids have come to my restaurant and gave rave reviews (I've heard from their parents, lol!).
 I can also be found singing and dancing in the kitchen every single day.  I'm not exaggerating.  Every.Single.Day.  The boys had friends over last weekend and I was carrying on in the kitchen as usual.  At one point Blake looked over at his friend and said, "does your Mom do this?"  and the boy said "NO".  I paused and asked Blake if I was embarrassing him and he said "No, not at all" . . . so I continued  bopping along to whatever kidz bop song was playing, thankful they haven't reached the embarrassing Mom stage yet . . . I'm guessing if we had girls we would already be there.

1 comment:

Witkowski Family said...

Nothing wrong with being the fun mom :D