Wow!! It is so very cold here in lovely Michigan, we are counting down the days until our Disney Vacation :) The temperatures are dropping, the snow is falling, and despite this we have been in Great Spirits :) You know when you are driving in the car by yourself, good tunes are blasting, you sing at the top of your lungs and somehow the drive just flies by because you are having such a good time with yourself? That is how our weekend has been. Everybody is happy and singing around the house, we had company (Ryan, Kristi, Mason & Brady) on Friday night into Saturday afternoon and had a wonderful time with them . . . now it is Super Bowl Sunday and we have vowed to get into our sweatpants, make some munchies and relax. Ah, Life is Good!
I do have one request, though:
I have a lump or some type of anomaly by my thyroid (in the front of my neck) that has been causing some pain when I swallow or talk since last weekend. My Dr. is concerned and ordered a complete workup. I am asking for your prayers, please. It is probaly nothing, but I am a worrier and could use all the prayers I can get. I will keep you posted. Thank you so much xo
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


2 comments:
Rachel,
You probably are right, more than likely the lump is nothing. As always, you are in our prayers! How many more days till you leave for Disney?
We are thinking about you and praying for the best!!!
Post a Comment