"It is what it is."
"Life is what you make it."
"Every experience in life teaches you something about yourself."
And my favorite . . . "Sometimes life hands you lemons, but then you make lemonade. Of course, sometimes life pulls down your pants, runs a power sander across your naked butt, then pours lemon juice on your raw abraded buttocks. In that case, a cool citrus drink wouldn't really help, but darn it . . . you've got to hang in there anyway!" (a card given to me by my co-workers).
I am so overwhelmed lately, but these little reminders help me through the day and keep me strong for my family.
My Dr. called today and I am scheduled for a CT scan next week and then she is referring me to a Surgeon for treatment possibilities. I still don't have a definitive answer on what exactly I am dealing with, so I have to buckle down for a few more weeks of waiting and wondering.
Thank you again for your prayers and support, I truly appreciate it.
The boys are doing much better today and I will be going back to work tomorrow. So, hopefully we can get back into the swing of things around here.
Talk to you soon!
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment