Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hairy Day

So, have you ever gotten a bad haircut?? I did today and I am embarrased to go to work tomorrow. Isn't that so silly? I know that appearances shouldn't matter that much and it is what on the inside that counts, but man oh man can a bad haircut make you feel insecure! I asked for long layers and now I have so many layers I don't know what to do with. YIKES!!!! It is almost like a girly mullet :(
If only I could wear a hat for the next two months.
PS- Don't expect to see any pictures of me posted any time soon. Sorry, I know you must be curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We haven't gotten together in so long....I'm coming over right now! I am so curious!!! I am sure it isn't that bad - just not what you expected. Besides, you are young and trendy, you're co-workers will just assume that you are bringing back the mullet and wouldn't life be a whole lot more fun if more people had mullets? Just not me. :D