Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The World We Live In

As the events at Virginia Tech unfolded I was overwhelmed with sadness and dread. Those poor innocent kids and their families and friends, it is an awful tragedy. As a parent to 2 young boys all I can think about is how we will do our best at home to raise honest, faithful, good kids only to send them out into this world of hatred and violence where anything can happen, even at School! The worrying will never end, it will only escalate. I guess the only thing I can do is pray that God can reach these troubled individuals who are roaming around this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about your home and what was going on...I am glad it all worked out! I miss you! We need to get together! Oh and I am expecting again!

Jocelyn Goheen