They keep me hopping let me tell you. They have this incredible ability to go from cute and cuddly boys to crazy monsters in no time flat. Bryce spilled an entire gallon of milk all over the kitchen floor, then dumped Blake's cereal by the table, and while I was cleaning the mess he went to play in the toilet. Nice! While I am tending to Blake, I can't take my eye off Bryce for one second or he is getting into something. Meanwhile, Blake told me "I need attention, too". When Tim travels it is really tough to keep my head above water sometimes with the 2 boys. They both need so much attention and it is tough after working all day to come home and give equally to each child. After spinning in circles trying to keep up it doesn't seem that silly to cry over spilled milk :( BUT, just when I feel burned out, Blake grabs a book, we sit on the floor and both Blake and Bryce are kissing and hugging me and listening to a story. I wouldn't trade the joys of boys for anything, not ever!!!
Here are my little monsters in Reversed Roles, Blake wanted to sit in the "Baby Chair" while Bryce thinks he is a Big Boy.
Here is my Bryce, all ready for summer. We had a perfect weekend and were outside for 3 days straight with 70-80 degree weather. Blake and Bryce were in heaven. Blake wouldn't let me take his picture, but as you could have probably guessed Blake was wearing a Red & Blue version of the shirt Bryce has on and the same hat and shorts. Oh how I LOVE to coordinate!!!!! Don't worry Tim and I almost never match :)
One more thing, I really know how to ROCK the Girly Mullet. My hair cut has gotten Rave Reviews and I think it is getting to be more manageable. Sorry to disappoint, but I am not ready for pictures yet. Maybe a few more weeks. HA HA HA.


No comments:
Post a Comment