Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Boys

I have been feeling much better the last few days, so I had to get my camera out and show you my boys in their matching outfits. Again, I already know they are going to hate me when they see these pictures later in life, but I can't help it . . . it is so darn cute!!
Bryce, he is so camera shy . . .YEAH RIGHT
Again with a pose, we are going to have our hands full with this one!
Blake just LOVES to laugh
Here they are: Matching Brothers
HUGS
Always Goofing Around
My Brycie Blue Eyes
Handsome Man Blake

They have so much fun together. I know I have said this a million times, but I just LOVE watching them together. They make me laugh every day and they truly enjoy each other. They occasionally fight over a toy, but they forgive and forget very quickly. I just can't get enough of them!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: