Last night we met our friends, Chad and Leah, for dinner. We don't get to see them that often, maybe once every month or two, but they sure leave a lasting impression with Blake and Bryce. Blake was so excited to see Chad he was begging to use my cell phone on the way to the restaurant so he could call him. Chad was so kind, he called Blake on the way home, but Blake has trouble positioning the phone properly so I bet Chad didn't hear a word he was saying! Once we got there Blake was hanging all over Chad then quickly moved onto Leah. Even Bryce, who is very shy, was jumping up into their arms. It is so fun hanging out with the Dunnebacks and it makes me so happy that the kids love them as much as we do. I was sad to leave them . . . I think I gave them about 5 hugs before we finally left!
On our way home we stopped and Uncle Sean and Aunt Erica's house and the boys were so excited to see them. It was really cute, Blake only wanted to in the house to give Aunt Erica a hug and Bryce just wanted to get out of his car seat to see Uncle Sean. It was a LOVE fest!
One more picture:
I had to share this picture because I was so impressed. This was a private cottage on the beach and the owner came out and offered it as a photo opportunity. It was unplanned and I think will turn out to be the best pic of the bunch!
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment