Lunch time was fun because we had straws with our drinks! It continues to amaze me how easily my kids get excited over everyday things :)
Blake was feeling a little crazy today and had Peanut Butter toast instead of his usual PB sandwich.
Tim started his new job today, but he didn't have to go in until noon, so we haven't heard how it's going yet. He is really hoping they give him his cell phone today because I begged him to use mine all weekend and today, but it is PINK, so you can imagine how that affects his Manhood! His friends called him "Pinkie" all weekend . . . he he.
On Sunday I did a little Christmas shopping with Monica and Cute & Cuddly Baby Jenna. The problem is I keep buying for Blake and poor Brycie is getting left in the dust. The worst part is his birthday and Christmas are within days of each other and I don't have a clue what to get him. He loves choo-choo's and trucks, but we have plenty of both. I saw the Little People Discovery Airport in the Target ad that I know he would love, but now I can't find it anywhere, not even on the fisher-price website. Back to the drawing board. I am open to suggestions if anyone has a great idea for a little guy turning 2.


1 comment:
Looks like a fun day all comfy at home! No ideas what you should get Bryce for Christmas. We are struggling with what to do for Colin - the only things I can think of that he really likes and doesn't have are hula hoops and beach balls. LOL!
Post a Comment