Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas at Mimi and Pa's

We had a wonderful family Christmas at our house with just the 4 of us, then we headed to Mimi and Pa's to celebrate with them and Uncle Allen. We were spoiled as usual, Tim and I got a Nintendo Wii, Blake got the Smart Cycle, and Bryce got a nice addition to his train set that his God Mother gave him. Everyone seemed to love all their presents and we spent the rest of our time there eating . . . I am not kidding, I think we each gained 10lbs.

My Favorite Boys


Oh yeah, that's right, we all have our Christmas jammies on

Uncle Allen and Bryce
Uncle Allen got Blake and Bryce Harley trikes and here is Blake posing with his
It was a quick trip because Tim and I had to work the rest of the week. The boys have really become attached to Uncle Allen, it will be hard when he leaves us to go back to Virginia :(


No comments: